|Secretary General of the CBCK||Rev. Thomas Aquinas KIM Joon Chul|
|Director of Administration of the CCK||Rev. Simon KIM Jong-gang|
|Undersecretary of the CBCK||Rev. Thomas SHIN Woo Sick|
|Director of Communications of the CCK||Rev. Timothy NAM Jae Hyun|
The Executive Secretary is in charge of the following affairs (cf. Statutes of the CBCK, art. 39):
1. to manage all affairs of the General Secretariate under the direction and supervision of the President of the CBCK;
2. to summon the Secretaries of National Committees and the superiors of national organizations to promote their mutual solidarity and cooperation.
3. to summon at least once a year all working-level officers of each diocese (chancellors and financial officers) to learn the methods used to execute the decisions of the CBCK;
4. to communicate with the general secretariats of bishops’ conferences in other countries (cf. CIC, can. 458, 2°);
5. to prepare the meetings of the General Assembly and the Permanent Council and to attend those meetings.